Campaign messages are the messages that your users will receive when texting your keyword. Most are designed to capture specific types of data - like an email address or name information. The auto-response text message does not capture any data from your audience.
You can add as many messages you'd like to a campaign and they can be sent in a sequence. For example, you might want to send one message to ask for a person's first name and then a different message to ask for their email address.
Adding a Message
1. Click the Add Data Capture Message button from the campaign page.
2. Select the message type you would like to add to your campaign
3. Customize the options for your message. More information on each data type can be found in the following articles:
- Capture an email address
- Capture name information
- Capture a first name
- Capture a last name
- Capture a zip code
- Capture city information
- Capture state
- Capture a company name
- Capture a birthday / birthdate
- Capture custom data
- Send an auto-response text message
Deleting a Message:
1. Click the Delete icon to remove a message from your campaign.