Zapier is an online automation tool that connects Textiful with your favorite apps like Gmail, Slack, and over 1,000 more. With Zapier, you can build your own app workflows with just a few clicks and automate additional actions when someone completes a campaign, like automatically sync collected emails to your other platforms or receive notifications on Slack.
To Add your Zapier Automation:
1. When creating your campaign, click Add Actions & Integrations.
2. Select Zapier Integration.
3. Click the Build a Textiful Zap on Zapier button: View the Textiful integration page on Zapier.
4. Log into your Zapier account and click Make a Zap in the top left corner of the page. 5. Search for or select Textiful under Choose App & Event and click Continue.
By default, the trigger is set to New Contact. (Triggers when a new contact texts your keyword and completes the campaign data collection.)
6. Select your Textiful account and click Continue. A pop-up will appear, prompting you to authorize Zapier to connect to the app.
7. Select a campaign from the Campaign ID dropdown list and click Continue.
8. Click Test Trigger to make sure your Textiful Zap works correctly and click Continue.
You'll see which information from the app will be used for the trigger. Click Test & Continue to make sure the trigger works and wait for the success message before proceeding to the next step.
Now that you've selected your trigger (New Contact from your Textiful account) and tested it, select the action that is triggered. In other words, tell the Zap exactly what you want it to do.
9. Click the Do This field.
10. Select an app and an action under Choose App & Event and click Continue.
- Learn more about customizing your Zapier integration.
Don't forget to name your Zap by clicking Name your zap in the upper-left corner of the page.