Use Zapier to send an automated text message to a specific text list or all of your contacts. This is great for notifying your list if you have a regularly recurring event - like a new podcast episode.
This video will walk you through how to add the Send Text Message to Many Contact action to a Zap.
To set up a Send Text Message to Many Contacts action in Zapier:
1. Log into your Zapier account.
2. Click Make a Zap in the top left corner of the page. 3. Add a new Action to your Zap.
4. Search for or select Textiful under Choose App & Event and click Continue.
5. Select the Opt-In a New Contact option
6. Select your Textiful account and click Continue. You may be asked to login to Textiful if you haven't already and a pop-up may appear, prompting you to authorize Zapier to connect to the app.
7. Select the Textiful list that will receive the message & customize your message