A keyword campaign can be used to send an auto-response message when your audience texts your keyword. This auto-response message can be used to share a website link, deliver a coupon, or send an image.
Step 1 | Creating a Keyword Campaign
1. Click the Create Campaign button.
2. Click Create a Blank Campaign to start a campaign from scratch.
3. Click Create Campaign & Customize.
Step 2 | Adding Keywords
1. Click Add Keyword.
2. Enter a Keyword. Keywords are what customers will text to a specific phone number to start capturing data or to join your text lists. You can enter multiple keywords per campaign. For example, if you want to use different key-phrases your audience will text or different phone number to join the same campaign.
3. Select the phone number people should text your keyword. We recommend using a 5-digit short code number for your keyword. This is a 5-digit number which is easier for your audience to remember and to type. You can also link your keyword to a local number.
4. Click Create Keyword.
Step 3 | Edit the Final Text Message
Click on the Final Text Message box. This will launch the message editor where you can customize the auto-response message that your audience will receive when texting your keyword. You can add a website URL or an image to this message if you wish.
Step 4 | Adding Actions & Integrations (optional)
You can add your audience member to a Textiful text list or you can select an action to trigger once an individual has completed the message flow.
1. Click Add Audience Member to Text List. If you add members to a text list, you need to be clear in your message: let your audience know they will be joining your text list.
- Select a text list or create a new one.
- Click Update & Save.
2. Select an action you want to trigger.
- Zapier Integration
- Add contact to a Broadcast Text List
- Receive a notification email for each new signup
Step 5 | Adding a Drip Message (optional)
Once an individual has finished enrollment, you can send one or more automatic follow-up message either that same day or at a later time.
1. Click Add Drip Message.
2. Select when you want to send your message.
3. Customize your message.
4. Click Update & Save.