Easily add the emails you collect as Salesforce contacts or leads. You can even add your newly created contacts to one of your Salesforce campaigns. This can be very helpful for associating new leads with a specific event - like a trade show, conference or webinar!
Integrating with Salesforce:
2. Click the Salesforce action in the campaign editor
3. Select one of the 2 options:
- Sync Emails as Salesforce Contacts: The Last Name is required. Add a Capture Data Message if you are not collecting a last name.
- Sync Emails as Salesforce Leads: The Last Name & Company Name is required. Add a Capture Data Message if you are not collecting a company name. You can also enter a default company name and all new Leads will have the value you've entered.
3. (Optional) Check the Add newly created Leads to a specific Salesforce Campaign and select a campaign to add the leads you have just created to a Salesforce campaign.
4. Click Update & Save.