Sync the data you are collecting for a specific campaign with ConvertKit!
After integrating ConvertKit with Textiful, all you have to do is customize the settings for a specific campaign and decide which list and sequences you want to add the collected emails to.
Integrating with ConvertKit:
1. Authorize the Textiful integration with ConvertKit
2. Click the ConvertKit action in the campaign editor
3. Select the ConvertKit list where you want to add the collected emails to.
4. [Optional] Select the ConvertKit sequences where you want to add the collected emails to.
5. [Optional] Select the ConvertKit tags you want to add to the collected emails.
6. Map Additional Data
You can sync additional data that is collected in your campaign to ConvertKit using the data map option.
- Click Add Data Mapping to sync collected Textiful data to a ConvertKit field.
- Select the Textiful field and where it maps to in ConvertKit.
7. Click Update & Save to update your settings.