If you are using Mailchimp and have already integrated the email marketing platform with Textiful, you can now sync your data and customize the settings for a specific campaign. Decide which Mailchimp list and groups you want to add the collected emails to and more.
Integrating with Mailchimp:
After clicking Add Actions & Integrations and selecting Mailchimp, you can set up your Mailchimp integration for your campaign.
1. Authorize the Textiful integration with Mailchimp
2. Click the Mailchimp action from the campaign editor
3. Select the Mailchimp list where you want to add the collected emails to.
4. [Optional] Add the Mailchimp tags you want to add to the collected emails.
5. [Optional] Select the groups, associated with your Mailchimp list, you want to add the collected emails to.
6. Map additional data to be synced.
In addition to email addresses, Textiful can sync other data that is captured in your campaign. If the selected Mailchimp list has required fields - like first or last names - then you must add a data mapping to sync the data collected by Textiful to Mailchimp. If you do not sync data for a required field, then no emails will be synced to your Mailchimp list.
- Click the Add Data Mapping button to sync collected data to a Mailchimp field.
- Select the Textiful field and where it maps to in Mailchimp.
7. Click Update & Save once you've added all of your data mapping.